Benefits of E-STEM Programs
- Students are provided with high-interest connections in science and engineering curriculum.
- Students are exposed to the elements of basic design and application within the context of the current CCISD science curriculum.
- Students are provided with early opportunities to explore and develop their interests in STEM subjects.
- Students' intellectual passions are encouraged and connected to STEM subjects through problem-based learning.
- Student efficacy, intellectual growth and self esteem are boosted.
Parent Information Meetings
April 24, 2017 at 6:00-7:00 p.m.
Ed White Elementary Cafeteria